Why Byte Lab?
Because you will be part of a team that develops complete products! The best thing about working with us is the fact that we tackle challenges in a wide range of industries. As a result, your days will be very dynamic and interesting as you will always have to learn new skills and integrate new tools. On top of that, our newly joined colleagues like to point out that they enjoy working in a highly skilled team which is eager to help out and share their knowledge.
What you will do as a C/C++ developer:
- Solve complex engineering problems
- Design, prototype, and implement software for multiple platforms (x86, ARM, RISC-V, etc)
- Write optimized code for constrained environments
- Participate in code review, control of code quality
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and other departments to deliver quality products to the end-users
- Research and learn new technologies
- Work on several different projects a year
- Be part of the IoT movement
- Good knowledge of the C or C++ programming language
- Firsthand experience in software development
- An MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or proven equivalent experience
- Some knowledge of the Linux environment
- Experience with software version control (Git, SVN)
- Very good knowledge of English
- A drive for quality and continuous improvement
- Full-time availability (or you will be soon)
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis CI)
- Experience with Docker (or any containerization technology)
- Experience with cloud communication technologies such as MQTT, CoAP, Rest, Protocol buffer, JSON, etc.
- Experience with any of the following technologies: CMake, AWS, RFID, BLE, WiFi, LoRa, Sigfox, ZigBee
- Experience with any other programming language
What’s in it for you
Come with us on this great journey!
In Byte Lab, you will be surrounded by young and curious professionals who love new challenges and appreciate a relaxed working atmosphere. Your days will be dynamic and interesting as you will always have the opportunity to learn new skills and integrate new tools. And no, that is not a euphemism for long hours.
- Highly competitive salary
- An opportunity to work on cutting-edge designs for a wide range of industries
- Mentoring by an engineer who has 10+ years of experience
- Education through seminars, webinars, fairs, and literature
- Paid additional health insurance (Annual general medical examination included)
- Free parking space
- Paid sick leave
If you got to the end of this section, we already have something in common! We encourage you to check out our open positions and apply – you never know where the opportunity awaits!