About Byte Lab
Byte Lab is a product development company that helps other companies explore new ideas and develop cutting-edge products. From the world’s most expensive smartwatch and advanced smart textile wearables to the high-reliability industrial telemetry solutions, we are at the forefront of technology and of what is possible with today’s embedded systems. We accomplish this by always striving to learn new skills, conquering new technologies, and by constantly investing in our team.
What will you do:
- Prepare sales presentations (for Business Development Directors) and ensure that all sales materials are prepared prior to deadlines (business offers and proposals)
- Update customer records in the company database as required (HubSpot and ERP)
- Input invoice and bill-back data
- Sales communication with clients
- Monitor sales expenses by analyzing, tracking, and summarizing expenses
- Collaborating with BDD in finding new prospects
- Coordination of the BDDs calendars (e.g. meeting organization scheduling, prioritizing meetings,..)
- Collaboration with our Business Development and Back Office teams on a daily basis
- Making sure that Business Development Directors are on top of their sales activity (prioritizing important tasks and getting things done)
- At least 2+ years of working experience in the same or similar positions
- Highly efficient, with outstanding organizational skills
- Customer-centered focus
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Trustworthy and aware of the importance of confidentiality
- Possession of a driver's license (B category)
What's in it for you
Come with us on this great journey!
In Byte Lab, you will be surrounded by young and curious professionals who love new challenges and appreciate a relaxed working atmosphere. Your days will be dynamic and interesting as you will always have the opportunity to learn new skills and integrate new tools. And no, that is not a euphemism for long hours.
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid additional health insurance (Annual general medical examination included)
- Possibility to earn extra money by writing about relevant topics for our blog
- Education through seminars, webinars, fairs, and literature
- Free parking space
- Paid sick leave
If you got to the end of this section, we already have something in common! We encourage you to check out our open positions and apply – you never know where the opportunity awaits!