Byte Lab is authorized representative of the company RIGOL Technologies, Inc.. for the Croatian Republic. RIGOL company with headquartered in Beijing, manufactures and sells electronic measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, laboratory power supplies, spectrum analyzers, and others.
For any questions regarding the products, please contact us.
More information about the company and its products can be found on the official website http://www.rigolna.com
Rigol’s line of digital oscilloscopes helps achieve faster debugging and testing with powerful functions and compact designs at an affordable price. Our family of ultra-modern scopes deliver ?Best-In-Class? features set at a fraction of the cost. Compare our memory depth, frames of waveform recording and sample rates and you?ll like what you see.
- Bandwidth up to 1 GHz
- Memory up to 140 Million Points
- Sampling up to 5 GSa/s
- All our scopes are packed with features including FFTs, Persistence, Zoom, X-Y plots, roll mode, record mode, and more
Rigol’s Function/Arbitrary Waveform generators use Direct Digital Frequency Synthesis (DDS) technology to generate high accuracy and high stability waveforms, as well as programmable pulse signals and standard wave functions. The arbitrary waveform feature allows engineers to generate any desired waveform with UltraWave, Rigol?s free waveform editing software.
Fast and easy-to-use, waveform generators help engineers accomplish a range of testing by combining many functions into a single instrument.
- 1 channel or 2 channels (16 logic channels optional)
- 20 MHz – 350 MHz frequency
- Up to 512Kpts Arbitrary Waveform length
- Direct Digital Frequency Synthesis technology
Rigol’s digital multimeters verify components, circuits, or other instruments by measuring almost any electrical property, including voltage, current, resistance, capacitance and temperature. Designed for efficient and accurate bench testing of production line applications, digital multimeters feature high-resolution monochrome 256×64 dot matrix LCD display and external interface support including RS-232, USB, LAN and GPIB.
- 5 1/2 digits (240,000 count) digital resolution
- 0.015% DC Accuracy/year
- Maximum sample rates of 120 rdg/s
- External interface support including RS-232, USB, LAN, GPIB, and USB disk storage
DC Power Supplies
Rigol’s DC power supplies monitor Volts, Amps, and Watts in real time via analog or digital data displays or on a live data chart. DC power supplies offer complete over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature protection, and the ability to set up timed voltage or current steps.
- Output channels: single output, dual ranges
- 160W total output power
- Resolution: Program:1mV / 1mA; Ammeter:1mV / 1mA
- Supply monitoring via Ethernet with LXI interface and web control