The MSO1000Z Series is the new economic level Digital Oscilloscope from Rigol to meet the customer’s applications with its innovative technology, industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities. The MSO1000Z 4 channel oscilloscopes come in 70 or 100 MHz versions with a 7 inch display and Rigol’s UltraVision technology and a 16 bit digital input port for mixed signal applications as well as a host of options. Add the optional analysis, decoding, deep memory, and integrated 2 channel waveform generator for a powerful 4 channel scope at an exceptional price.
- Up to 100MHz Bandwidth, 4 analog channels
- 16 digital channels for Mixed Signal analysis
- 1G Sa/s Real-time Sample Rate
- 12Mpts (Std.) and 24Mpts (Opt.) Memory Depth
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- Up to 30,000wfms/s Waveform Capture Rate
- 7 Inch WVGA (800×480), multiple intensity levels waveform display
- Built in 2 channels 25MHz waveform Generator(MSO1000Z-S)
|Bandwidth||100 MHz||100 MHz||70 MHz||70 MHz|
|MORE INFO||MORE INFO||MORE INFO||MORE INFO|
All prices exclude VAT.