Device for measuring electrical energy and current
The module allows the measurement of current and energy flow in both directions. Current measurement is carried through Halls probe that provides measuring range of ±50A with a resolution of 0.1A. Measurement of energy is done by measuring the flow of charge, that is integrate of current over time.Measurement resolution is 8.5mAh and measuring range is practically unlimited.
- 12V power supply, with separate DC/DC converter for galvanic separation
- Current measuring range: 50A (in both directions)
- Current measuring resolution: 0.1A
- Energy measuring range: practically unlimited
- Energy measuring resolution: 8.53mAh (dependable on measuring range of current)