Byte Lab’s mission is to design and manufacture state-of-the-art electronic systems for clients like Bosch, 3M and ABUS. We are a regional leader in providing IoT solutions ranging from security systems to smart city management. Join our skilled and enthusiastic team in creating embedded devices for a world of tomorrow.
You will join our experienced firmware development team where you will work on concept development, embedded software libraries, low-level device drivers, bootloaders, communication protocols and RTOS applications. Your job will include writing documentation, debugging, testing and verifying firmware. Your team will be open for discussion, eager to help you and equally important, learn from you. Products we design together will be proof of our passion and excellence in electronics design.
- Developing/maintaining embedded libraries
- Developing/testing firmware for ARM Cortex-M devices
- Quality assurance and verification
- Degree in computer engineering or similar
- Experience with firmware development
We offer you
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite employment contract
- Education through seminars, webinars, fairs and literature
- Ergonomic chair, big desk with dual monitors
To apply, please send us your CV with work experience to
Application deadline: 14/02/2017