Byte Lab’s mission is to design and manufacture state-of-the-art electronic systems for clients like Bosch, 3M and ABUS. We are a regional leader in providing IoT solutions ranging from security systems to smart city management. Join our skilled and enthusiastic team in creating embedded devices for a world of tomorrow.
You will join our experienced hardware development team where you will work on concept development, simulation and implementation of electronic devices. You will validate device operation by performing verification methods. Your team will be open for discussion, eager to help you and equally important, learn from you. Products we design together will be proof of our passion and excellence in electronics design.
- Electrical schematic development
- PCB layout
- Quality assurance and verification
- Manufacturing organization
- Degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Experience with electronics development
We offer you
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite employment contract
- Education through seminars, webinars, fairs and literature
- Ergonomic chair, big desk with dual monitors
To apply, please send us your CV with work experience to
Application deadline: 14/02/2017